Beauty is more than what you see...

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The waiting game...

Have you ever wondered why it is that waiting seems to be such a horrible experience?? What is it that makes us so crazy when we are waiting for something to happen??? Could it be the excitement of knowing whats to come? Or the dread of something we know is going to be painful or boring??
I'll never really understand why I hate to wait but I do know this for a fact.... for the rest of my life I will always have to wait for something! Might as well get used to it huh??

This wait drives me more insane than any other! I dont know when the moment will be and Im kinda frightened about the whole thing! Im tired of waiting and tired of sitting still!!! I know my precious Abi will be here soon but when??? What will it be like??
One thing I hate is when people tell me how horrible the process will be and how bad it will hurt and this and that - Im excited, scared , but excited! The pain is temporary and the joy lasts a lifetime!!!! I think worse than any physical pain could possibly be is this stupid waiting game!!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger CitySoul said...

waiting makes us crazy, because we don't know what will happen...it's the excitement and fear of the unknown...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home