Beauty is more than what you see...

Saturday, November 05, 2005

UGH!!!!

Why do people say one thing and do another??? I dont get it! Either your going to do something or your not. Your either here or your not. It makes perfect sense to me. And it should to anybody with any sense!!! I can understand if circumstances prevented someone from doing something they said they would do... but to not do something simply because you dont want to???? THATS CRAZY!!! If you dont want to why dont you just say no in the first place???

People can be soooo empty headed!!! And people wonder why its so hard to trust others. Its because of broken words and promises! Its completely stupid! I will never understand fully why anyone would give their word on something and not follow through! I mean come on!!!!!

Ok Im done venting... this just really irritates me!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the informative blog
Here Is some additional Music resources for free music
Music if you or your readers are interested

 

Post a Comment

<< Home